I created countless websites before I realized I was doing it all wrong…
Focusing on one single aspect of your business, like a website, will not get your business to where it needs to be.
To succeed you have to work on the way the business is seen as a whole!
I specialize in Branding or how you want others to think about your business. This covers every way that your customers might be influenced by you including your website, copywriting, photos, graphics, social media, blog, or media exposure. I’ve created numerous websites but I’ve had the most success when clients and I collaborate on all of the above. Together we bring out the best in their brand and put it on display in a simple and clear way for their customers to understand.
Whether or not we decide to work together here is some free advice:
- If someone is trying to charge you $5,000 or more for a website they want to “develop” it for you. This means they build the site from scratch, or they have created 5-10 templates which you can choose from. You can buy your own template at themeforest.net for $15-$60. Most of the time you are in need of design and conversion not a costly development.
- Hiring someone to simply design a site for you can cost you less but usually lacks good conversion. Conversion is how well the website does what you want it to do. (ie. make money, develop an audience, capture leads, educate the customer)
- The website or design should never be about you, it should always be about your customer. Your business makes money from your customers so they are the ones that need to respond well to the branding and design, not you. Create your site, logo, copy (text), etc. for your customer and you will get much better results.
- If you don’t have the money you can learn how to make a simple, high converting site on your own. The best resource I’ve found is Fizzle.co. They have a great program called start a blog that matters amongst other resources around creating an internet business/presence. I’ve been using their service since 2014.
- Are you interested in working together? Send me an email: Ryan@ryanryskamp.com
Pricing for your project is available upon request. If you have shopped around a bit already, you might have encountered other’s prices up to and above $5,000. These were most likely development fees, meaning they wanted to code your site from scratch. You may need this but most likely you are in need of design and conversion. For someone to simply design your site, it usually costs much less but lacks conversion. I focus on design and conversion (or getting the site to do what you want it to do; make money, capture leads, build an email list, educate).
Each project is obviously going to be different and have it’s own price. My minimum fee per project is $1500. Email me at Ryan@RyanRyskamp.com to receive a custom quote and a thirty-minute complimentary consultation.